NEXT MEETING – Thursday, March 17th @ 7pm in the Black Box. Please join us!
Who are the Theatre Boosters?
The Theatre Boosters is an all-volunteer, parent-run group whose purpose is to support the Theatre Arts Department. Everyone is welcome. The is no fee to join. There are many opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most jobs take only 1 to 1 ½ hours.
What do the Boosters Do?
- Manage Online, Box Office and Lunchtime Ticket Sales
- Run Concessions before performances and during intermission
- Offer “Break-a-leg Grams” to deliver to your favorite performers during shows
- Plan Rehearsal Dinners and Cast Parties
- Host the Cappies Dinner
- Coordinate printing of Programs
- Solicit Program advertisements from local businesses
- Promote events via local print and electronic media
- Assist with costumes and set builds
- Help with Fundraising events
- Maintain SLHS Theatre Arts website
Want to get on the email list, or just have a question? Use the form below à
If your hectic schedule leaves you with no time to volunteer, you can still show your support with a monetary donation. The costs to print Show Programs; host the Cappies Dinner; and provide Rehearsal Dinners exceed $2000 per year – which is paid 100% with monies earned by small fundraising efforts and your generous donations. Just Click Here, and Thank you!
ADDRESS, DIRECTIONS and CONTACT INFO
South Lakes High School is located at:
11400 South Lakes Drive
Reston, VA 20191
Unless otherwise noted, all SLHS productions are performed in The Little Theatre located just inside the main school entrance.
For questions, comments or to request general information, please email:
When mailing envelopes or packages, please address to:
SLHS Theatre Arts Boosters
c/o Maria L. Harris
(at the school address listed above)